SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 – SSC JHT Notification will be released on 22nd October 2018. Check out the official dates here.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2018
The Staff Selection Commission will release notification for JHT(Junior Hindi Translator) on 22nd October 2018. We can expect a huge number of vacancies for the post of Junior Hindi Translator(JHT), Junior Translator(JT), Senior Hindi Translator(SHT) and Hindi Pradhyapak(HP). Go through the entire article to know about the eligibility criteria, Selection Process, How to apply etc.
|Date of release of Official Notification||22nd October 2018|
|Start Date of Online Application||22nd October 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||19th November 2018|
|Exam Date of Paper I||Update Soon|
|Result Date of Paper I||Update Soon|
|Exam Date of Paper II||Update Soon|
|Result Date of Paper II||Update Soon|
No. of Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Hindi Translator(JHT)||–|
|Senior Hindi Translator(SHT)||–|
A candidate must hold a Master’s Degree in Hindi or English from a recognized University/Institution.
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 30 Years.
SSC JHT Recruitment Selection Process
There are two papers in the written test of SSC JHT Recruitment. Paper I and Paper II. The written exam pattern for SSC JHT is as follows:
|Papers||Mode of Exam||Subjects||No. of Questions||Number of Marks||Total Duration|
| Paper I (Objective
| Computer Based
| (a)General Hindi
(b) General English
| (a) 100 Questions
(b) 100 Questions
| (a) 100 Marks
(b) 100 Marks
| Paper II
| Translation &
|–||200 marks||2 Hours|
- Candidates who clear Paper I exam will be allowed to take Paper II exam.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
How to Apply
Direct Link to Apply for the SSC JHT 2018(Coming soon)
- Visit the Official Website of SSC.
- After that look for the advertisement for SSC JHT Recruitment 2018.
- Then, read the official notification very carefully.
- Click on “Click to Apply” link.
- Thereafter, Carefully fill in all the important details asked in the application form.
- Upload your documents like photographs and signature properly.
- Then, hit on submit and the application fees window will appear.
- Pay the application fee through NetBanking or Debit/Credit Card.
- Download and Print out the payment receipt for future use.
General: Rs. 100/-
That’s all for SSC JHT Recruitment 2018. Liked this article? Then, stay tuned for more such interesting updates. Also, if you have any suggestions or queries for us, do write us in the comment section below.
ALL THE BEST!!