Saraswat Bank admit card for Junior Officer or clerk exam 2018 has been released. The direct link to download the call letter has been provided below.
Saraswat Bank Admit Card 2018
Good news for Banking Aspirants who have applied for Saraswat Bank Clerk exam 2018. Saraswat Co-operative bank has issued the admit card for Junior Officer or Clerk exam. The exam is scheduled to be held on 15th July 2018. The call letter can be downloaded from the official link which is provided below. Also, you can check the official notification of Saraswat bank Clerk exam.
How to Download Saraswat Bank Clerk Admit Card 2018
The step by step instructions to download the Saraswat bank clerk call letter or hall ticket is given below.
- First of All, visit the official website of the Saraswat Co-operative Bank
- Click on the ‘Careers‘ from the top menu
- Click on the Link – ‘Requirement for Junior Officers – Marketing and Operations”
- You can find the link to download the Saraswat Bank call letter there.
- Provide the required details to download the admit card.
- Take a print out of the admit card for future reference
Important Dates for Sarawat Bank Clerk/ Junior Officer exam
|Commencement of Call letter Download||14 – 06 – 2018|
|Closure of Call letter Download||15 – 07 – 2018|
|Exam Date||15 – 07 – 2018|
Important Instructions for Saraswat Bank Clerk Exam 2018
- Go through the instructions provided in the admit card.
- Reach the exam venue before the reporting time.
- Read the information hangout provided below for detailed guidelines.
Mandatory Documents to be Carried for the Exam
The following documents should be carried to the exam hall:
- Print out of the admit card
- Original ID proof (Aadhar card, Election ID, PAN Card, Passport etc.) and its copy
- Photograph resembling the one used in the admit card
- Stationary Items – pen, pencil etc. as required